Heroes in Healthcare
Thank you for taking the time to recommend candidates for the 2024 Heroes in Healthcare feature. Please take a few minutes to provide the name and contact information of your candidate. Heroes in Healthcare are exemplary health-care providers who go above and beyond the call of duty to contribute to your institution specifically and to the health-care industry in general. We will publish the 2024 Heroes in Healthcare feature in the February issue; deadline for consideration is Friday, Dec. 29, 2023.
We invite health-care institutions to nominate candidates in each of the following categories:
- ADMINISTRATION ACHIEVEMENT recognizes individuals involved in health-care administration and the implementation of health benefit plans.
- REGISTERED NURSE ACHIEVEMENT recognizes registered nurses for their exceptional performance and dedication in service.
- PROFESSIONAL STAFF ACHIEVEMENT recognizes individuals from the allied health fields whose performance is considered exemplary by patients and peers.
- AUXILIARY STAFF ACHIEVEMENT recognizes those auxiliary staff whose performance on the job is considered exemplary by their peers and managers.
- VOLUNTEER ACHIEVEMENT RECOGNIZES extraordinary individual dedication and their ongoing service.
- LIFETIME SERVICE ACHIEVEMENT recognizes individuals who have dedicated a good part of their lives to the selfless service of others.