18321 Marina Road Sterett Creek Village Drive, Warsaw, MO, 65355
Fishing guides say each of us will catch 50 fish before lunch. Bring your friends and family and have the professional fishing guides make this the best fishing day ever.
All you need to bring is drinks and snacks everything else for fishing will be furnished by the Professional Guide Service including; Boats, Rods & Reels, Bait & Tackle, Gas for Boats & Tips.
We shot this video at the lake to give you an idea of what to expect: https://youtu.be/QdRXiVCUTAA
Your $150.00 (plus Eventbrite Fee) Ticket for the Spring 2018 ASPE Fish Cathin! Event on Truman Lake includes Professional Guide Service, Boats, Rods & Reels, Bait & Tackle, Gas for Boats & Tips for the Guides. All that you need to bring is an extreme desire to catch fish and have fun! Crappie, White Bass, Hybrid/Wiper Bass will be our target, we may catch of species of fish also. This is an all-day event starting at 8:00 AM.
Compete for Largest Crappie, Largest White Bass and Largest Hybrid/Wiper Bass. Also compete for the Grand Prize for Most Keeper Fish Caught (we’ve heard of some good numbers recently)
Lunches will be available for purchase at the on-site Restaurant for approx. $12.00. Hotel on-site, (660) 438-2821 or just drive down for the day. Bring your own drinks, snacks and lunches if you like.
We will be fishing if it rains unless there is lighting on the lack so plan to bring rain gear with you. It may be chilly in the morning so bring a jacket or sweatshirt to take the nip out of the air.
When: Saturday, May 12, 2018, Registration & Networking Starts: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM CDT
Where: 18321 Marina Road Sterett Creek Village Drive Warsaw, MO 65355
Cost: $150.00 (plus Eventbrite Fee)
New to fishing or experienced
1. Each boat will be furnished with a professional guide that has fished this lake every day for the past 15 years.
2. The guides provide all of the boats, fishing rods, rigging of the fishing rod, every fishing item needed to fish
3. The guides will hand you each fishing rod fully rigged and ready to fish.
4. The guides will tell us how and where to cash the fishing rod
5. The guide will help net each fish and help remove the fish from your line and set it up for your next casting as needed
6. At the end of the day the guides will clean all fish and package them for us to take home.
Kelly Jarman, CPE
ASPE Chapter #32 Treasurer
c/o J E Dunn Construction
1001 Locust St
Kansas City MO 64106
For more information about ASPE Chapter 32 Kansas City Estimators visit this website: www.aspe32.org
Check out some of our videos from past ASPE Chapter 32 Kansas City events at: https://www.youtube.com/c/ASPEChapter32KansasCityEstimators
What’s the refund policy?
No refunds available unless someone fills your spot